Assalamu alaikum everyone!!
So I’ve been really sneaky lately reading a lot, taking inspiration, writing my own posts, condemning them to the drafts, repeat. And may be this would have gone on for some time until a Liebster nomination hadn’t woken me out of this vicious circle.
A big fat thank you to Love Halal for doing that! So happy to be nominated😀
So here’s how it goes..
A Liebster award is a ‘of the bloggers, to the bloggers, for the bloggers’ initiative and you can accept the award by simply following these super fun steps:
- Uploading the Liebster award logo.
- Giving props to the awesome blogger that nominated you by mentioning them.
- Making me the heir of all your wealth, home and food (just kidding, your wealth is enough)
- Writing 11
scary secrets about you facts about you
- Answering the questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Spreading the love by nominating 11 other bloggers (who have less than 200 followers) and exacting revenge by asking them 11 questions.
- Of course let them know you nominated them.
Here are 11 facts about me:
1.I would rather read than watch, listen,
2. Funny is my favorite everyday emotion. If you have food and funny I am yours.
3. I mostly watch TV when I’m having tea and my most favorite thing to watch is doraemon. (I’m not kidding. The tea won’t go past my throat if I am not watching doraemon)
4. I love love love large meadows with lots of wildflowers and green grasslands with cloudy skies about to rain. Ah!
5. I have a burning dream of living in a fairy house with mystical interior decoration, vintage crockery and teacups with pastel roses, little pink chairs and tables, a large library, a vegetable garden and of course there needs to be a fairy maid
6. My most important dreams about jannah are made of food🙂
7. I am a pluviophile through and through (someone who is crazy about rains)
8. I am waiting to be adopted by a cat.
9. I am scared of anything that is a few centimeters long, has multiple legs and can fly. I can deal with the rest if its nothing wild and is 21 kms away from me
10. I like to be alone🙂
11. I am an optimistic skeptic
Questions Love Halal asked me:
Where do you live and where would you prefer to live?
I live in Mumbai, India and I love this city. I would prefer to live in a place with gardens underneath which rivers flow🙂 Anywhere with green grasslands and meadows would be my first choice, may be Canada
Whom do you love the most in your life?
Are you an introvert or extrovert?
Introvert with a side dish of extreme people allergy
Any weird phobias in life?
Just the occasional insect phobia
If you were rich enough to own the world, what would you do to change the present situations?
OMG. I would may be start with making sure everyone has enough to eat.
Your favorite famous personality?
Spongebob. He would be my spirit animal😛
What is your favorite pass-time on a lazy weekend?
I love painting and crafting in my free time or just reading
Best thing to have experienced in life?
Reading a good book (second to eating)
Which one is your favorite quote?
Don’t let the muggles get you down! – Ron Weasley
Best read book of all time?
There are so many but to mention one The Harry Potter series😀
What is your philosophy of life?
Don’t just hope everything will be okay. Have faith you’ll be okay no matter how everything else is.
My 11 questions
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- How do you fight procrastination?
- What is your favorite season and why?
- One thing you would like to change about yourself
- Post your favorite shade of your favorite color
- Cake or ice cream?
- Silence or deep intellectual conversations?
- What is the one crazy thing you thought about the world when you were a kid? (Eg: that we live inside earth an not ON it)
- One thing you do to relax or make yourself happy(Eg: make funny faces when you’re alone and laugh at yourself, dance)
- A quote, book, place, person that has had a huge impact on you
- One place you’d rather be right now
Here are my nominees:
The Secret Hijabi
A Path of Roses
Life of a Striving Muslimah
The Wind Up Bird Speaks
Words of a Ramadan Addict
A Sprinkle of Surprise
Wannabe Deen Buddy
That Nagging thought
PS: This was so much fun. Guys, no pressure to take this ahead but hope you have fun if you decide to accept the award! Also if you’ve already accepted you’re welcome to just thank me for this nomination or go accept it again if you like ;D